Charlie is a native Washingtonian and began his career with Cordell, Neher & Company, PLLC in 1992. He left the firm in 1998 to join a local manufacturing company as Controller and later Chief Financial Officer. During his many years as CFO he amassed extensive experience with complex accounting issues including mergers and acquisitions, international financial statement consolidations, debt restructuring, and SEC reporting. Charlie rejoined CNC in 2018.
During his free time, Charlie enjoys bicycle riding the many wonderful trails and roads the Wenatchee Valley has to offer.
- Professional Services
- Not for Profit
- Certified Public Accountant
- Central Washington University – B.S. – Accounting
- Washington State University – Masters of Business Administration
- FINRA Securities Licenses, Series 7 and 66
- Washington State Insurance License
- American Institute of CPAs, Member
- Washington Society of CPAs, Member